Monday 2 April 2012

image hiatus

just a quick note to say that the horse is ok and gone to a better owner, thanks for your comments and concern, it rarely gets to me these days but when it does it really pisses me off. 
i was also pleased by a recent invitation to do an online exhibition of photos here:
lots of images there. what was interesting was seeing a selection made entirely by someone else, after a difficult winter with very little film photography, it was nice to reengage with those images Ulf picked.

5 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed the photo exhibit on that blog. Your work is beautiful. Mind-bending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alek........those photos.....wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news for the horse.

    And really enjoyed visiting the exhibition... some I remembered some I never saw... Filakia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update on the little stallion - good news.
    I am off to view the online exhibition...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing those hauntingly beautiful, thought-provoking photographs... I love the way you use shadow, light, and texture to convey such a deep and profound sense of emotion. I see the same play of texture and emotion in your beautiful jewelry as well. So much talent.
    I have to admit that, even though I didn't comment before, I thought about that stallion every time I went out to feed my own horses. I am relieved to hear he is safe.

    ReplyDelete